Email Usage Policy & Guidelines
Users are supposed to comply following compulsory official email usage policy & guidelines:
- DO NOT provide your email password to anyone.
- Change your email account's password, frequently & after first logon.
- Please use complex (alpha-numeric & special-character) passwords.
- Keep an eye on your personal information.
- DO NOT click on any link appearing in email.
- DO NOT open your email account on virus infected system.
- DO NOT reply to any email whose sender is suspicious to you.
- DO NOT reply to any SPAM email. A spammed email mostly attracts users by mean of financial benefits, forged will-certificates, invitations, membership-schemes & asks for your personal details.
- ONLY download/open necessary attachments like *.doc/x, *.ppt/x, *.xls/x, *.pdf etc received from a known sender.